Khananda - performer of mughams
Performances with the RNO
Great Hall, Moscow Conservatory
Concert Dedicated to the 100th Anniversary of the Baku Music Academy
- Overture to the opera Koroghlu
- "Sevgili Janan"
- "E lucevan le stele"
- "Nessun Dorma"
- "Introduction and Variations" on a theme from the opera by Rossini, Moses in Egypt
- J. S. Bach
- Fragments from Second Suite
- Waltz from the ballet Seven Beauties
- Aria "Lascia ch'io pianga," from the opera Rinaldo
- Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso
- "Azerbaijan Capriccio"
- Balash's aria from the opera Seville
- Final from a Concerto for Two Pianos
- Suite for Two Pianos
- "Ave Maria"
- Final of the opera Garabakh shikestesi
Samir Dzhafarov, Tenor
Jamal Aliyev, Cello
Agharahim Gouliyev, Flute
Ilham Nazarov, Countertenor
Elvin Ganiyev, Violin
Sahib Pashazade, Tar
Egana Akhundova, Piano
Mamed Guseinov, Piano
Farkhad Baidalbeyli, Piano
Murad Adigezalzade, Piano
Seljan Nasibli, Soprano
Azer Zada, Tenor
Alim Qasimov, Khananda - performer of mughams
Fergana Qasimova, Khananda - performer of mughams